PROJECT D GT5 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Test drive a new car with no intention to buy

Répondre au sujet    PROJECT D GT5 Index du Forum » project d gt5 » Parlez de vos voiture preferés Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Test drive a new car with no intention to buy
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

Message Test drive a new car with no intention to buy Répondre en citant
Hello,

I'm thinking of buying a new Miata next year, and I'd like to test drive one now. Friday I'm going to visit a Mazda dealership and test drive a 2014 Miata, even though I don't plan to buy for several months. I've done this twice in the past. Once the salesman got angry and told me, if I didn't want to buy today, I was wasting his time. The second time the salesman just gave me his card after I finished the test drive. What's the lounge opinion on this? If I say upfront that I'm not buying today, keep the test drive to under 20 minutes, and promise to comeback when I'm ready to buy....then is it OK to test drive different cars months before buying?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1224619
video production company

Thank you

Sam 9 Juin - 10:54 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 9 Juin - 10:54 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    PROJECT D GT5 Index du Forum » project d gt5 » Parlez de vos voiture preferés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation